Car Accident Claims

Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm


We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Legal Assist can help you if you had a car accident that injured you mentally and physically. Over the years, we have helped thousands of client claim compensation for car accidents. And we plan to help a thousand more.

You can file for compensation if you or a member of your family was involved in the accident. They do not have to be in the driver’s seat to be able to claim. They can be passengers in the car and still claim.

As the claimant, you just have to make sure that you apply within the next three years of the accident. You can contact Legal Assist today and our team will help you with further information regarding the case.

What is the evidence required for a car accident claim?

The best thing to do is to get the required evidence as quickly as possible. This strengthens your case file. Some of that evidence can be,

  • Medical evidence
  • Dashcam footage
  • Witness details
  • Drivers details
  • Photos

Arrange all these or let our team take care of it. Either way, this makes for an interesting case.

No win No fee

Our panel solicitors can handle your case on a no win, no fee basis which means there’s nothing to pay upfront and nothing to pay if your case is unsuccessful.

If your case is successful, our panel solicitors take between 25%- 50% from your awarded compensation. This varies amongst our panel members and will be dependent on the law firm we recommend you to as well as your claim type.

Full terms & conditions will be included in your solicitor’s agreement so please read this carefully and speak to them if you are unsure of anything before signing. For more information, please visit our No win No fee page.

Request a callback from our team

Clinical, Medical & Dental Negligence

If you had an elective surgery such as a total hip, knee or shoulder replacement, a complex trauma surgery or even a simple procedure which has gone terribly wrong, or perhaps you were misdiagnosed or your conditions worsened significantly after medical intervention, there may be grounds to make a claim for any malpractice which has caused injury, adverse effects, suffering or loss. This also includes child birth too. Negligence and breach cases come in many forms which can be genuine but costly mistakes, poor medical standards, or a serious breach of duty which can impact a patient’s health, safety, appearance, and wellbeing. Legal Assist has a dedicated panel of medical negligence solicitors which are specialists in complicated negligence matters. They have helped claimants all over the UK claim the compensation they deserve against the public and private health sectors. You can start a medical negligence claim within 3 years of finding out about the negligence or breach, or if you were a child at the time of the treatment, you have 3 years from the date of your 18th Birthday to make a claim.

Housing Disrepair

If you are a housing association or local council tenant that’s experiencing disrepair such as damp, mould, structural defects, and leaks in your home, Legal Assist has a panel of law firms which specialise in housing disrepair claims so you can seek the repairs and compensation you may be entitled to. Our panel members are experienced professionals ready to tackle any challenges you face. 

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team