Motorbike Injury Claims

Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm


We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Accidents are horrific, they not only damage your life but the ones associated with you. And if you were involved in a motorbike accident, then the chances are that you are hurt more than the accidents in a car, bus, etc.

During this time of pain and suffering, we would like to give you a better solution. This might not release physical pain but can help you release some mental stress.

If the motorbike accident that badly injured you, was not your fault, then you can claim for this unfortunate event and Legal Assist will help you with it till the end.

The types of damages in a motorbike accident

Your compensation will be calculated based on different areas and one of them is the damages you took from the event. The damages are categorised into three types.

  • General damages
  • Special damages

Similar to damages, there is also the classification of the accident. This also helps with understanding your claim.

  • Very serious
  • Moderately serious
  • Less serious
  • Slightly serious

Contact Legal Assist Today.

No win No fee

Request a callback from our team

Clinical, Medical & Dental Negligence

If you had an elective surgery such as a total hip, knee or shoulder replacement, a complex trauma surgery or even a simple procedure which has gone terribly wrong, or perhaps you were misdiagnosed or your conditions worsened significantly after medical intervention, there may be grounds to make a claim for any malpractice which has caused injury, adverse effects, suffering or loss. This also includes child birth too. Negligence and breach cases come in many forms which can be genuine but costly mistakes, poor medical standards, or a serious breach of duty which can impact a patient’s health, safety, appearance, and wellbeing. Legal Assist has a dedicated panel of medical negligence solicitors which are specialists in complicated negligence matters. They have helped claimants all over the UK claim the compensation they deserve against the public and private health sectors. You can start a medical negligence claim within 3 years of finding out about the negligence or breach, or if you were a child at the time of the treatment, you have 3 years from the date of your 18th Birthday to make a claim.

Housing Disrepair

If you are a housing association or local council tenant that’s experiencing disrepair such as damp, mould, structural defects, and leaks in your home, Legal Assist has a panel of law firms which specialise in housing disrepair claims so you can seek the repairs and compensation you may be entitled to. Our panel members are experienced professionals ready to tackle any challenges you face. 

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team