Free Replacement Vehicle

Contact us

Our phone lines are open

Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm


We are closed on Bank Holidays

Request a callback

Cars, motorbikes and other forms of travelling vehicles are crucial to conducting our daily affairs. If your vehicle isn’t available let’s just say, it is being serviced, repaired or had a breakdown then we can help you with a replacement vehicle which will help you continue your daily routine until your ride gets back.

Contact us now to register a temporary replacement vehicle.

Important things to consider while using the replacement vehicle

Fuel deposit: When the car will first arrive at your destination, it will have a full fuel tank. During the time the vehicle is in your possession, it is up to you how much you use it but you will be responsible to return the car in good condition and with a full fuel tank.

Fuel charges: You will have to pay for the fuel used to get the car back to the depot if it was collected from you.

Insurance: the temporary replacement vehicle is already insured by your scheme vehicle insurance policy.

Liability: A rental agreement and extension liability form will be signed by you. This form makes you responsible if any damage or loss came to the replacement vehicle.

Now that you know this information, you are all set to make use of the hired vehicle.

No win No fee

Our panel solicitors can handle your case on a no win, no fee basis which means there’s nothing to pay upfront and nothing to pay if your case is unsuccessful.

If your case is successful, our panel solicitors take between 25%- 50% from your awarded compensation. This varies amongst our panel members and will be dependent on the law firm we recommend you to as well as your claim type.

Full terms & conditions will be included in your solicitor’s agreement so please read this carefully and speak to them if you are unsure of anything before signing. For more information, please visit our No win No fee page.

Request a callback from our team

Clinical, Medical & Dental Negligence

If you had an elective surgery such as a total hip, knee or shoulder replacement, a complex trauma surgery or even a simple procedure which has gone terribly wrong, or perhaps you were misdiagnosed or your conditions worsened significantly after medical intervention, there may be grounds to make a claim for any malpractice which has caused injury, adverse effects, suffering or loss. This also includes child birth too. Negligence and breach cases come in many forms which can be genuine but costly mistakes, poor medical standards, or a serious breach of duty which can impact a patient’s health, safety, appearance, and wellbeing. Legal Assist has a dedicated panel of medical negligence solicitors which are specialists in complicated negligence matters. They have helped claimants all over the UK claim the compensation they deserve against the public and private health sectors. You can start a medical negligence claim within 3 years of finding out about the negligence or breach, or if you were a child at the time of the treatment, you have 3 years from the date of your 18th Birthday to make a claim.

Housing Disrepair

If you are a housing association or local council tenant that’s experiencing disrepair such as damp, mould, structural defects, and leaks in your home, Legal Assist has a panel of law firms which specialise in housing disrepair claims so you can seek the repairs and compensation you may be entitled to. Our panel members are experienced professionals ready to tackle any challenges you face. 

Call our experts today on

Request a callback from our team